I receive your newsletters each week, and read them with interest, keep them up! I would like to ask you for your advice on hayfever, I have long been a chronic sufferer of this debilitating disorder (ever since I was around 5, and I am now 28), and when I had an NHS test done to see which pollens I was allergic to, it turned out that I was allergic to every one apart from pet pollen (and I don't have any pets!!). We have recently moved to a new house that is surrounded by fields, and this year has been totally awful! It completely reduces me to a snivelling wreck, especially in the evenings or when it is raining... Can you help? Way back I tried Asma Spray, and I seem to remember it worked very well, but haven't tried it recently - is that something you would recommend or do you have any other ideas?
Look forward to hearing from you!
Very many thanks, Ashley.
There are three things that have fast results:
1. AsmaSpray - take 3 sprays under tongue x 3 times per day. http://goodhealthnaturally.com/products/Asma_spray_healthy_respiratory/
2. Prescript Assist - take 1 cap x 2 times per day for 30 days and then 1 cap every 3 days. http://goodhealthnaturally.com/products/Soil_Based_Probiotic/
3. HealthPoint is the treatment of last resort. http://goodhealthnaturally.com/products/electronic_acupressure/
Stopping eating unhealthy foods:
1. Breads (inc. wholegrain, wholewheat, wheat pasta and most breakfast cereals). These contain proteins that are seriously bad for your health and also cause allergies.
2. White Rice
3. High sugar root vegetables such as, potatoes and parsnips etc.
4. Cows Milk Products
5. High sugar fruits
6. Most Fruit Juices
7. Most Soda/carbonated drinks.
Follow my really healthy foods plan:
DO NOT REPLY to this email, simply click the goodhealthhelpdesk link below to reply. Watch help video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDZrwO2ZDs
Please get back to me anytime you need help.
Take good care of yourself
Robert S Redfern aged 67 and getting younger since stopping eating starchy carbs!
YOUR PERSONAL HEALTH COACH (at no cost)
'Though you can't go back and make a brand new start,
You can start from now and make a brand new end.