I have created this nutritional plan to eliminate all possibilities. Take all of these for the healthiest resuts and take what you can if funds are tight.
FYI we kept my wife's father off all drugs for nearly 20 years well into his eighties but there are new exciting additions to the plan we used such as organic lithium.
- 1st Line immune support. This is a single dose to clear any low level infection, some take 3 doses over 1- each day to be sure (studies show even Parkinson's may be an auto immune problem).
- SerraNol - For Inflammation, healthy artieries and brain support, 2 x 3 times per day, 30 mins before eating with water and reduce to 1 x 3 after definite improvement. (see attached report)
- UB8Q10 - Coenzyme Q10 but 8 times stronger than standard Q10, take 2 with breakfast and 2 with dinner. (you may be aware of the studies on CQ10)
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Vitamin Super K - If blocked carotid arteries.
- Lithium Balance - take as per bottle instructions
- AstaXanthin - Take 2 with breakfast, 2 with lunch and 2 with dinner
- Nascent Iodine 4 x 3 drops per day in water (everyone is deficient).
- ActiveLife 90 Vits&Minerals Full spectrum liquid multivitamin which you should already be taking 15ml x 2 times.
- Kidney and Liver formulas - You likely need to rescue the liver and kidneys in the next month after recovery has taken which are essential parts of ongoing good health.
Where To Buy - Click Here
This is sometimes referred to as the Hunter/Gatherer diet as it does not have any processed food food.Click to see more
We have a new web site www.ReallyHealthyFoods.com where we post menus, meal ideas and food lists from the list below. It will be updated over the coming weeks and so keep checking it for changes. Also see articles here http://goodhealthhelpdesk.com/index.php?/Default/Knowledgebase/List/Index/9/really-healthy-foods in the Knowledge-base
Your recovery food plan and to maintain 'perfect Health' (pH).
- STOP all, starchy carbohydrates (breads, pastry, cookies, breakfast cereals, white rice, potatoes, and pasta), processed foods and milk products. These are inflammatory foods and will make healing more difficult. Try to stick to Quinoa and the other carb alternatives shown at www.ReallyHealthyFoods.com for your health.
- Eat up to 14 small portions (about the size of your fist) of fresh or frozen veggies daily (in soups, juiced, stir-fried, steamed etc) 50% raw juiced (use the pulp in soups) (Organic if possible).
- Eat 3-5 portions of beans, nuts and seeds (soaked and mashed for the nuts and seeds)
- Eat 5 portions dark skinned fruits, (blueberries, cherries, red grapes (especially the minimum of 2 avocados daily) etc).
- Hemp, or Krill Oil and other healthy oils such as olive oil etc
- Drink 6 glasses of distilled or filtered water per day with a pinch of bicarbonate of soda which improves oxygen transport.
- Include 3-5 x teaspoons of Sea or Rock salt daily in food or a little water. (no table salts)
- Do not site down for more than 3hrs in total per day. Lie down with legs elevated or walk.
- Exercise by rebounding on a mini-trampoline building up to 15mins x 2 times per day and walk 5-miles per day when able at a fast pace with nordic poles
- Do not watch TV for more a few hours per day and then only your favourite documentaries but listen to the radio and talk radio is better.