Good Health Affiliate Terms & Conditions
Posted by on 04 October 2012 11:12 AM
Here is a copy of our Good Health Affiliate Terms & Conditions.
To be an authorized affiliate of Good Health Naturally, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this agreement. Please read this agreement carefully before registering as an affiliate with Good Health Naturally. By signing up for the Good Health Naturally Affiliate Program, you indicate your acceptance of this agreement and its terms and conditions.
1. Term Of The Agreement: The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Affiliate application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. You are only eligible to earn referral fees on sales occurring during the term.
2. Modification Of The Agreement: We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new agreement on this site. Modifications may include, for example, changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and program rules. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this agreement. Your continued participation in the program following our posting of a change notice or new agreement on our site will constitute binding acceptance of the change.
3. Limitation Of Liability: We will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue, profits or data, arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under this Agreement.
4. Independent Investigation: You acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You understand that we may at any time, directly or indirectly solicit customer referrals on terms that may differ from those contained in this agreement or operate web sites that are similar to or compete with your web site. You have independently evaluated the desirability of participating in the program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.
5. Referral Commissions and Payments Procedures: The amount of referral commissions due to affiliates will be as follows: For a sale, which we make as a result of a direct referral by an affiliate, that affiliate will generally receive a commission based on a percentage of the profit margin of the product sold. This is known as a first-tier referral commission. For such a sale as described in the previous paragraph, if the affiliate who made the direct referral is a sub-affiliate of another affiliate, the second affiliate will generally be eligible for a commission fee of 10% of the commission value of the product sold. This is known as a second-tier referral commission. All our commission values are calculated individually for each product in our range - we do not operate on a fixed percentage of selling price. If the values of a product changes we may change the commission value of that product accordingly, solely at our discretion and with no prior notice. A commission will only be credited to an affiliate after the customer has made full payment to us. If a customer later requests a refund or a charge back is issued by the credit card holder whose credit card was used to pay for that customer's account, any commissions that were credited to both first tier and second tier affiliates will be deducted from the next monthly payment. If there is no next monthly payment, the affiliate will be billed and hereby agrees to be bound by law to reimburse us in full for any such commissions. Payments will be issued via Pay Pal, made payable to the affiliate in the name the affiliate submits in his or her online registration, and emailed to the email address provided by the affiliate. Affiliates must have accumulated commissions of at least $25USD for a given payment period before a payment will be issued. If commissions are less than $25USD for a given month, the commissions will be held over till the next month. This will continue until the commissions accumulate to more than $25USD. Affiliates can choose their commissions to be issued as store credit, and this method will attract a 10% bonus of the value of commission. There is no time limit for redeeming store credit, and additional commissions will be added to any existing store credit earned. Commission payments are issued at the earliest date of the month following the month of commission earned - eg commissions earned in January will be paid on the earliest date in February.
6. Tracking of Sales: We are solely responsible for tracking sales using special software that communicates with the specially encoded URLs assigned to affiliates. We will endeavor to do our best to ensure accurate tracking of referrals made by affiliates. Affiliates will themselves be solely responsible for ensuring that these special URLs are formatted properly, a necessary prerequisite to accurate tracking of referral sales. Notwithstanding the above statement of responsibility by us to track sales, affiliates hereby acknowledge and accept that the tracking system employed by us is not 100% fail-safe and that there may on occasion be instances of referral sales made that are not credited to an affiliate for any number of possible reasons, some of which might be: Failure by the affiliate to use the proper format of the specially assigned URL in promotions, webpage links, banner ads, and so on; deliberate or accidental actions by customers to circumvent an affiliate's special URL so that our software is unable to accurately track that sale; bugs, glitches or crashes of the tracking software that render it unable to accurately track sales for a period of time; acts of a nature that cause irretrievable data loss on the computers and back-up disk media that store the commission information. As such, affiliates will not hold us liable to compensate for any claimed commissions that were not tracked and recorded by the tracking software. We will pay referral fees on any future sales after the customer has re-entered our site through the use of a cookie placed on the end user computer. If, through no fault of ours, the cookie is removed or not allowed by the end user, that customer's purchase may be tracked only if customer enters our site directly through a link from your site. The cookie will expire at the end of 3 years.
7. Relationship of Parties: You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
I Accept These Terms and Wish To Become An Affiliate. Welcome to our Affiliate Program. In an effort to streamline and simplify the sign up process, follow these instructions and in just a moment you'll be ready to earn commissions.